Charles Persence welcomes you to his practice at York Street.
For quality service based on the highest ethical principles of the Professional Board for Psychology (RSA)
Committed and dedicated to to quality service at all times
Highly qualified and skilled in the administration of a wide range of psychometric instruments that will assist in the making of a well informed diagnosis. I am also highly skilled and experienced in a wide range of therapeutic intervention procedures, for children, adolescents, adults and couples.
- EQ -i. 2.0 assessments
- Training workshops onsite
- EAP services
- Psychemteric assessments especially career and scholastic
- Psychological counselling and therapy
- Registered as Educational Psychologist with Health Professions Council of South Africa since May 2007
- M.Ed(Psych)(first class)-University of Zululand - 19 May 2007